Friday, January 16, 2009

New Links!

You're going to love the links I just added on my sidebar. I've been a subscriber/follower for at least a couple months on each of these.

Kelly, the Word Warrior at Generation Cedar, is a homeschool mom who blogs about current issues especially regarding family values and education. Her defenses of courtship, homeschooling, and God-run family size all match my beliefs and lifestyle very well. She also blogs her thoughts about Christian living, which I have found to be healthy exhortations for my life.

Ann at A Holy Experience writes like an art gallery, beautiful vivid words woven with pictures, truth, and real life. Some highlights are her thoughts on gratitude ("eucharistic living"), the ugly-beautiful, and time. Every sentence she writes is one I want to underline, quote, and share with people. I already sent this link to all my friends; the only other thing I can do is to tell you about her. Be encouraged every day!

As always, thank you for reading my blog. I want to invite you to publicly follow my blog and these others. Bloggers like to know they have readers, and the subscription feature of "following" via Blogger is one of my favorite recent inventions.

To God be all glory.

No comments: