Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's New?

“What’s New?”

Usually I have no answer for this question.  I could be spiritual (insert image of pompous solemnity) and say “God’s mercies.”  But then, um, Lamentations is a bit ironic, isn’t it, when Jeremiah writes “His mercies are new EVERY morning.”  Sounds like a pattern to  me!

Anyway, it just so happens that this May I have a few answers for what is new.  Since I am usually so discouraged to have nothing new to tell, I’m going to make the most of this and list the things here on my blog:

  • I tried Thai food.
  • I got my first traffic ticket from my first time running into someone. 
  • I went to a “lounge” and listened to a swing band.
  • I drove in the mountains. 
  • I trimmed my own hair.
  • I redecorated my bathroom. 
  • I’m going to be brides’ maid.  (Two weddings!)


To God be all glory.

No comments: