Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The New

I bought a new car.  Well, it is new to me. 

The other day I had my mom trim my hair, and now it is as short as it has been since junior high.  It is shorter than one of my best friend’s, and short than my little sister’s.

In September I made a new friend.  In the beginning of November she moved back home to Wisconsin.

To wear in a wedding in December I got a new red wool jacket.

At work we just installed new hard flooring.

Since I lost my old water bottle, I am using a new one.

Now my room is stuffed with new gold-themed serving trays and bowls. 

I found a new recipe for Gingerbread Pear Muffins that I love.

My old purse is wearing out, so I am switching to a new one.  This new one is brown and pink. 

In December I get a new driver’s license.

Andrew Peterson is a new favorite musical artist. 

Also in December I get a new age, 26. 

To God be all glory. 

No comments: