Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Not New

As of this week I have had my job for 9 years.

I started reading Lord of the Rings for what I estimate to be the 15th or 16th time. 

A few best friends read my emails, let me visit their houses, and pray for me.

My family is good and fun, and bad at communicating.

When I have a question about philosophy or poetry or applied theology, I can ask my brother and we can talk for hours on how to fix our world.

Abortion remains legal.

Yahweh is beyond my understanding.

Persuasion by Jane Austen makes me cry.

Writing helps me think.

I have never had a beer, or wine, or rum.

Prayer works, no matter how many times I doubt.

Parties are one of my favorite things.

Mexican food is my least favorite.

A husband is what I pray for the most.

To God be all glory.

No comments: