Friday, November 09, 2007

Gave Gifts Unto Men Bible Study

Gave Gifts Unto Men is a spiritual gifts Bible study I wrote for ladies at my church. If anyone is interested in the Greek, in cross-references, in study questions, and application questions, feel free to download. I used Blue Letter Bible a lot for my research. One of my favorite parts is that we looked at New Testament characters who may have exercised their gifts, how others responded to the use of the gifts, and how the gifts were meant to contribute together to the edification of the whole Body.

A question to consider:
What happens when the church uses their gifts? What do spiritual gifts in action prevent/correct?

Also head over to the Elect Exiles series on spiritual gifts, and comment over there! Blogs and Bible studies, church and learning are conversation!

To God be all glory.

No comments: