Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today

There's something enchanting about setting up a chess board.

I love drinking water from a glass.

Kitties asleep on the top of couches is so cozy.

"Let me explain: yes."

So I'm studying a chessboard, and all of a sudden there is a droplet of chocolate ice cream on a square. I look up and there is a drop on my brother's cheek, and another one on his eyelashes. He was hand-stirring an ice cream shake.

We're playing chess. He's been practicing against the computer and I... haven't. I'll let you know who wins.

I won. I am not a genius. My brain slowly processed options, and got an idea of what could happen if I moved a certain piece. But not the chess foresight genius. No. And I didn't have to win. The game could have drawn, I think.

To God be all glory.

No comments: