Monday, December 04, 2006

Longbourn Enterprise

As a slow start to my own home business, I have a new webpage, www.LadyofLongbourn.com on which I currently sell some framed photos (take a look). Someday there will be aprons and tote bags and maybe other things, as mentioned on the home page. I'd love feedback or suggestions. Asking for help is good, right?

On the sidebar here I'll leave a link for this new site. The theory here is that I'll learn about as much by just trying business as by taking a college course, and spend even less money. If Crystal can do it, I can at least try!

Besides that, there is the hope that the things I make and sell will be blessings to my customers. I dream to renew a personal shopping experience. So far I've noticed that making business personal goes both ways. A saleswoman can only make conversation so long.

So if I'm ever not blogging, you can imagine me busy doing real work either on my business, or at my church. I may really be partying, but you might as well imagine productive occupations!

To God be all glory.

No comments: