Thursday, December 14, 2006

Read: Feats of the Forefathers

Sorry my posting has been so infrequent. I sprained my wrist, and have been icing it. Typing is hard one (left)-handed. Today it is feeling much better. Since I'll be out until Sunday I thought I'd check in.

While you're mourning the lack of posts here on Lady of Longbourn, the Rebelution has some good reading material. Peruse (in the true sense) their article on Feats of the Forefathers. I loved their thought-provoking point that adolescence was not and is not some mystical stage that has no affect on the rest of our lives.

Stay tuned for the next chapter of Changing Church. Look for it Sunday or Monday.

To God be all glory.

2 comments:

The Warrior said...

Oh, are you okay?

Lisa of Longbourn said...

My wrist is just sprained. I have a brace, and I'm supposed to take it easy on the lifting - which is very hard!
To God be all glory,
Lisa of Longbourn