Saturday, May 05, 2007

Burst of Energy

Today at the Super Walmart I was standing in line. The woman ahead of me began unloading her basket. At first I just stared wearily. Then I noticed her items were thumping and pounding onto the conveyor belt. My eyes slipped to her face. She wasn't mad. But the items kept being thrown onto the counter. The cashier didn't seem phased, but she was still working on the customer ahead. The woman ahead of me started leaning across her cart to throw the goods, though there was room at the front and the back. At last an explanation presented itself, when she handed the cashier an empty, slightly dented Red Bull can. Go figure.

To God be all glory.

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

Some people. *rolls eyes*

You should see some of the people I get to see and/or ring up on the job. ;-D