Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Neat Skirts!


Crystal linked to a modest online clothing store (mostly skirts) this week. I just visited the site, and I want almost every one of their skirts. There's a beautiful denim one... Anyway, unlike many 'modest' clothing sites, these skirts don't look only prairie or Amish. They're stylish, graceful, and fun. Crystal calls them reasonably priced. I figure they look like the prices you'd pay for a non-sale item like it at Target. Thrift stores really mess up my sense of value!


Called New Creation Women's Apparel, if you're in that category, I recommend you at least go look at the pretty styles.


To God be all glory.

2 comments:

The Warrior said...

You want to turn the heads of serioulsy Christian men (in a good way)? Wear a skirt. Works every time.

Anonymous said...

dr. paleo ph.d. you have that right.

Thanks for pointing out what a good Christian woman should wear!