Monday, October 09, 2006

Coupons and Free Stuff

I just have to tell you all about Crystal's series on coupons and sales and getting groceries and household supplies for nickels and dimes. So far there are seven parts, and her testimonies are quite inspiring. Even though I don't do a lot of shopping, I've been trying to imagine implementing her strategies. Every Sunday I look through the paper at the coupons and dream. In some cities where the cost of living is higher (like mine), and where newspapers aren't as nice with their coupons, saving so much money may be difficult, but saving anything close to what Crystal does would be incredible! I want to have parties to go shopping together to save money or something.

What about a price book party? The idea is under serious consideration in my brain. We'll see. If I do one, I'll take pics and post them. = )

To God be all glory.

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

Oh yes, please do! That'd be lots of fun!