Friday, October 26, 2007

Doxology

I'm uncontainably delighted by God's grace right now. I thought I'd share some things that have been buzzing through my head tonight:

Psalms 70:4-5, "Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying."

2 Timothy 2:13, "If we are faithless, he remains faithful—for he cannot deny himself."

Acts 23:11, "And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer..."

Daniel 10:8-11, "Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling."

Revelation 1:17-18, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;"

Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

1 Corinthians 1:25, "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Ezekiel 16:30, "How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD,"

Revelation 2:5, "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works;"

Psalms 22:27, "All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee."

Lamentations 3:22-24, "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him."

Isaiah 40:28-29, "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."

Jeremiah 10:10, "But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king:"

Revelation 4:8, "And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."

Revelation 19:6, "And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth."

To God be all glory.

No comments: